Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rekindling My Relationship with Blogging

A few years ago, I blogged pretty prolifically. Some days I would post 2-3 entries in a single day. Funny happenings throughout my day, witticisms, general commentary on anything and everything. I had a decent following for a private blog.

Then life happened. I changed jobs and was crazy busy working for an ignorant tyrant of a boss (unfortunately, at a job I LOVED) and the time to make even one blog post a day became a struggle. I decided that I shouldn't dread something I enjoy. So I quit blogging.

Recently, I have been thinking about trying to get back into the blogging habit. I enjoy it and since I've recently been selected to write for the Seattle Examiner.com site, I feel that blogging will help me purge myself of the temptation to write articles in first person or simply tell stories to my Examiner audience.

Here's what you need to know about me: I'm 27, single and recently relocated back to Seattle, Washington. I don't currently work full-time, but you'll get to read plenty about my struggle to find work on here, I'm sure. I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I'll enjoy writing them.

~Maegan ~

No comments:

Post a Comment