Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update

Hey, I know I'm posting back to back, but I haven't blogged in a week or two and I want to catch up so I can try to post more regularly.

Since my birthday post, I've joined a mystery shopper network (I'll let you know how that goes when I actually get to the site fast enough to snag one), been selected for a marketing research group, and hired to do some voice over work for a software company, which I do tomorrow.

I'm also working my butt off on the examiner.com articles. It's hard to put a local spin on every single article I post for the examiner.com site. I'm shooting for 75% local relating and a few here and there that just can't be tied in. I'm an interpersonal relationships examiner, so not everything is Seattle specific. But I'm finding a lot of good tie-ins.

Hope all is well in your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment