Thursday, September 2, 2010

BUSY!!

Hey!

This week has been a little crazy for me. I decided to join Mary Kay as a beauty consultant, launched my own website (don't worry, it's very simple-mostly for people to be able to follow my examiner writings, Mary Kay ordering, etc.).

I also posted my 3rd article for examiner.com this week. It's about dealing with customer service reps, which is frustrating for almost everyone.

On the electronics front, I still haven't figured out what I did wrong with setting up my Wii, so it still doesn't register on my TV. Also, I did figure out how to tether my phone to my laptop to use it as a 3G modem. When I called T-Mobile to verify that my data plan was unlimited so I could use the internet on my computer, they told me that my phone wasn't able to be a modem. They were shocked to find out that I had already used it!

I've been in Washington 6 weeks now. I've taken 7 interviews, done some freelance work in writing, software voice over and started my Mary Kay business. I also got my bartending certification and license this week. Now I can look into getting work as a bartender to supplement my income as I launch the Mary Kay business.

Wish me luck! And check out my new website: http://maeganirwin/vpweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment